Live The Dream

Six months. One backpack. Bring it on.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Found!

Well, Andorra´s a write off. This time. Good thing I´m already planning LiveTheDream The Second (now, even more global!). Makes me less stressed out about the things I´m missing. Sounds weird, but if this were my only chance I´d feel like I absolutely had to tackle everything. This way, I know I´ll be back. It isn´t realistic to expect to see all of Europe (the way I want to, anyway) in 6 months. Here´s a good mantra for today - I can´t do everything...I can´t do everything... repeat as needed.

I´ve lost a lot of things so far..but I´ve also found some pretty groovy stuff. Long lost (and not so long lost friends being one of those things. If you´ve left me a comment so far, check the comments section of this post for answers! I´ll be more prompt in replying next time.

Found - Old friends, one sense of duty to keep recording everything.
Let´s see what today brings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana G said...

Ha, here we go.

Greg - So good to hear the (hopefully) good news. Hope the paper went well and you can carry on fueling my travels with your support soon...

Jenna - Wow, I havent heard from you in ages. How are things with you? We should go out for coffees when I get home.

Ian - Another one I didnt expect to hear from! Youĺl be thrilled to know that I have a few Creeps songs on my ipod and you guys have been getting some heavy air-play all across Europe.

Iz - Sweet Jesus woman. Congrats! What are you gonna do with yourself now?

Adam - How is Napanee? How are you? Keep in touch!

Crystal - Wow, I havent heard from you in years. What are you up to now?

Sara - Thanks so much for all the listening you do. I miss you bunches. Good thing Kingson is so close to Ottawa...

Thu Jun 15, 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home